Please make sure you read through the terms and conditions below prior to purchasing your items. It you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.
– All items have been individual handcrafted by Rebecca Spokes. Due to the handmade nature of the items there may be slight imperfections making them unique. These imperfections do no in anyway affect the use of the item.
– since all items have been custom made there are no returns or refunds for change of mind or incorrect sizing. If you do purchase the incorrect size please contact me to discuss the issue. This in no way implies a refund however an exchange maybe made available at my discretion. Postage cost for returns is at the expense of the purcasher.
– If they items is faulty please contact me to discuss the issue. I will always attempt to correct a faulty item.
– all designs remain the property of Dancing Daffodils and are subject to copyright
– please read through the FAQ page in the birth announcements and invitations sections for more information on the process.
– The comsumer is responsible for obtaining permission to use any photo on the photo card. It is assumed that by emailing the photo to Dancing Daffodils the consumer has already obtained the required permission from the original owners. Therefore, Dancing Daffodils will NOT be held responsible for any breech of copyright should the consumer not seek adequate permission prior to the photo cards being completed.
– all personal information obtained for the purposes of the photocards will not be distributed to any third party. Information will be held by Dancing Daffodils for a period of six months after the order has been finalised to allow for reorders. After this all information will be discarded.
Dancing Daffodils will never distribute any personal information to any thrid party.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.